Medallion Ombre Reversible Quilt 3 Piece Set
Intricate medallion motifs are showcased within the diamond quilted detailing of this Medallion Ombre Reversible Quilt 3 Piece Set. The ombre pattern introduces multiple complementary colors for a polished look.
Accessorize your bedroom and bring artistic decor into your guest or primary bedroom with this Medallion Ombre Reversible Quilt 3 Piece Set. The beautiful medallion motifs decorate each piece of this set on the front and back, and are accompanied by a layered ombre pattern.
Because this set is reversible, you get two stylish looks, all for one low price. When you're ready for a new look in your space, simply flip the quilt and/or shams over to reveal the print on the back. The reverse side of the Medallion Ombre Reversible Quilt 3 Piece Set features a white chevron pattern over the medallions.
The Medallion Ombre Reversible Quilt 3 Piece Set is available in both full/queen and king size options. This item will make your space look great without overwhelming the overall design theme in the room.
Lush Decor has enhanced its products for your health and well-being. This Medallion Ombre Reversible Quilt 3 Piece Set is STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified, which means the fabric, dyes and all components have been tested in an independent laboratory and certified against a list of more than 350 harmful substances.
Conveniently, each piece of this Medallion Ombre Reversible Quilt 3 Piece Set is labeled safe to machine wash and tumble dry.
- 3-Piece Set Includes: One Quilt, Two Pillow Shams
- Full/Queen: 92"H x 88"W; Sham: 20"H x 26"W
- King: Quilt: 92"H x 108"W; Shams: 20"H x 36"W
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester
- Fill Content: 100% Polyester
- 150 GSM
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® Certified
- Made In China
- Care Instructions - Use Front-Load Commercial Grade Washer And Dryer. Machine Wash Cold Separately With Similar Colors. Delicate Cycle. Use Only Non-Chlorine Bleach If Needed. Tumble Dry Low, Do Not Iron. Use Garment Steamers If Needed.
*Ships from East Brunswick, NJ.