Returns & Cancellation Policy
At Lovecup, we love it when you adore your furniture, and 99% of our customers are completely satisfied. In the rare event that you need to cancel or return your order, please read the following policies carefully.
Damaged or Defective Items
If you receive a damaged product, you will have the option to refuse delivery and document specific damages to the product on the delivery receipt but you must take pictures of the damage. Notify us via phone or email us at email@example.com with the details of the damage so that we can set up a return and then exchange your merchandise. If the damage is not discovered immediately at the time of the delivery, we allow 3 business days after delivery for customers to send us a claim with supporting documentation and PHOTOS. This window might be extended up to 30 days with custom items or defective items.* We’ll review and approve the claim within 7 days. If the claim is approved, we’ll send you free replacement parts for the damaged goods at no additional cost to you including no extra shipping costs. ANY CLAIM DAMAGES MUST BE DOCUMENTED WITH PHOTOGRAPHS AND EMAILED TO HI@LOVECUP.COM OR AN AUTOMATIC 30% RESTOCKING FEE PLUS SHIP-TO CUSTOMER COSTS (YOU) WILL BE APPLIED.
*For Defective Items that are electrical in nature, we allow 30 days from the date of purchase for items to be replaced.
Cancellations Policy (applies within 24hrs of order being placed)
- After placing an order, we begin work right away on processing your order, communicating with manufacturers, working on timelines, setting up shipping with freight companies and therefore, you can cancel for any reason within 24 hours.
- Once an order is placed, we immediately submit the order directly to our or the manufacturer's warehouse, ensuring it’s shipped to you as quickly as possible.
- Once the warehouse receives your order, we (and thus, the customer) become financially obligated to purchase the merchandise from the warehouse; hence we cannot accept cancellations after the 48 hour window has passed.
- When you place an order, you will receive an email confirmation describing the details of your purchase. It is your responsibility to verify the accuracy of the information in the email receipt. You have 24 hours to review your confirmation and reply with any discrepancies or changes.
- To cancel an order, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number, and reason for cancelling. Unfortunately, no phone cancellations can be processed. If your cancellation request is approved, you will receive an email confirmation.
- Special orders, orders that are being held in our warehouse for delayed delivery at the request of the customer, layaway, and financing orders cannot be cancelled.
- Any cancellation requests submitted 24 hours after the order is placed are subject to the Refund Policy below.
- A $50 storage fee will be charged per piece after 30 days of holding in our facility.
- Cancelled Orders, for any reason, are subject to a 10% cancellation fee for work incurred to process the order and prepare the item for shipping.
Returns Policy (applies after 24hrs have passed after an order was placed)
PLEASE NOTE, DUE THE EXPENSE OF PROCUREMENT AND SHIPPING OF DECORATIVE CRAFTS PIECES THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ON DECORATIVE CRAFTS BRAND ITEMS.
PLEASE NOTE, WE DO NOT DO RETURNS ON ITEMS WITH FABRIC AND UPHOLSTERY INCLUDING SOFAS AND DINING CHAIRS.
- Orders may be returned or cancelled within 30 days of receipt for a refund equaling the purchase price minus both a 30% restocking fee and round-trip shipping and handling costs. These costs are deducted from the refund, regardless of whether you were you were originally invoiced for shipping or if the costs were discounted or free. We however do not offer full refunds. The refundable portion will be processed only after the merchandise has been to returned to us or the manufacturer and could take up to 30 days to process after the return after it has arrived to the manufacturer.
- Returned items are never resold to our customers, as they are no longer new; they are usually donated to charity or sold at auction.
- Exact delivery dates and times cannot be guaranteed. Deliveries on evenings or weekends cannot be guaranteed.
- Due to liability issues, the delivery team is unable to assemble any furniture not purchased through our company.
- To request to return an order, send an email to email@example.com with your name, order number, and reason for returning. Unfortunately, no phone cancellations can be processed. If your return request is approved, you will receive an email confirmation and next steps.
It's unlikely but what if part of my order arrives damaged or is incorrect?
- Provided you note the issue on the delivery slip and photograph the items with issues and send us the photographs, the manufacturer will send replacement parts free of charge and the white glove delivery company will be able to bring the items to perfect condition.
- If an order is delivered and you believe it is incorrect, we must have proof that the order is incorrect.
- We stand by our products. You will not be charged for the redelivery of any previously damaged products. We reserve the right to fix damaged or defective pieces at our discretion.
- Only items marked damaged or defective on the delivery slip at the time of delivery are eligible for free repair or free replacement parts.
- Table pads ship separately because they are custom and will be delivered to you directly via fedex/ups within 30 days of your delivery.
What if my order doesn’t fit in my home?
- Please carefully review the dimensions of your items prior to ordering. Dimensions for most every item are available on our site for your convenience.
- WE WILL NOT DO RETURNS ON PIECES BECAUSE THEY DO NOT FIT TO YOUR LIKING, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO MEASURE FOR FIT, BEFORE PURCHASING.
Special note on colors, finishes, leather, and stone
- We cannot guarantee that the finish of the furniture (including wood, simulated wood, leather, or stone) will be exactly as pictured.
- Naturally occurring variations or imperfections in the grain, color, or sheen of wood may occur. Stone finishes, such as marble and granite, may differ in color and veining. Additionally, variations in the color, sheen, and texture (including wrinkling and natural marks) of leather may occur due to both natural phenomena and different dyeing and tanning processes. These naturally occurring characteristics are not viewed as damages or defects.
- Due to differences in the resolution of computer monitors, as well as differences in lighting conditions in photographs, images of products displayed on our website may differ in color to the items you receive. Furniture is often photographed in bright, sun-filled rooms, and may look different in your home. We work directly with manufacturers to obtain the highest quality photographs and display our merchandise as accurately as reasonably possible.
- Furniture with a distressed finish may have marks, spots, scratches, and/or other distress marks that are intentionally made by the manufacturer to achieve a ‘distressed’ look. These are not considered damages or defects.
- We currently ship throughout the continental United States and Canada. However, we have many international customers all over the world who heard about us or found our great deals online. We currently do ship to most countries in the world. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an international shipping quote along with the designer pieces you are interested in.