Currey and Company Kingali Wall Sconce 5000-0151
Clarence Mallari designed the Kingali Wall Sconce with interlocking sections of natural Rattan enlivened by wrought iron in a New Brass finish. Aesthetically, this classic design would be right at home in the Villas designed in Palm Beach by Addison Mizner and John L. Volk, both of whom brought their Mediterranean Revival and Spanish Colonial Revival styles with a Bahamian twist to the southern coast of Florida during the early 20th century. The rattan sconce is cleverly fitted with an off-white shantung shade. The Kingali also comes in a lantern and two sizes of chandeliers.
- Finish: Natural/New Brass
- Materials: Rattan/Wrought Iron
- Overall: 9.5"h x 18.5"w x 5.25"d
- Weight: 4 lb
- Lights: 1
- Watts per Socket/Item: 13/13
- Voltage: 120v
- Socket: GU24
- Suggested Bulb: CA Flame Tip
- Canopy: 7.75"h x 15.5"w x 0.5"d
- Canopy Shape: Rectangular
- Removable Canopy: N
- Shade Detail: Off White Shantung
- Shade Dimensions: 7.625" x 14/2.75" x 14/2.75"