Currey and Company Canaan Chandelier 9000-0797
The ethnic DNA of the Canaan Chandelier is showing, not only through its shape that has an Asian feel, but also in the patterning on the bottom of the shade, which presents a serious surprise given it is made of rattan. The cap, hardware, and outer rim of the shade on this rattan chandelier are made of wrought iron in a contemporary gold leaf finish. A design detail of note is how the circlets of rattan bring the black and white painted surface added texture.
- Finish: Contemporary Gold Leaf/Distressed Black/Distressed White
- Materials: Wrought Iron/Rattan
- Overall: 6.5"h x 31.75"dia.
- Adjustable Height: 17.5" to 79.5"
- Weight: 10 lb
- Lights: 3
- Watts per Socket/Item: 60/180
- Voltage: 120v
- Socket: E12
- Suggested Bulb: B Torpedo Tip
- Cord: 13' Silver
- Canopy: 1"h x 6"dia.
- Canopy Shape: Round
- Removable Canopy: N