Saint Tropez Cocktail Table by Jacques Garcia No. 3753
$5,535.00Here to help. Message us here with a question.
This piece is a testament to Baker Furniture craftsmanship. Saint-Tropez Cocktail Table is a simple, yet sophisticated form expertly rendered from cherry solids then finished in figured cherry veneers for a finish that will last a lifetime. The top and bottom are joined by stylized hourglass legs. The table's center is defined by a slightly raised carved detail that draws the eye to its curved form. The table is shown in the first picture but comes in a total of 29 different finishes. Please email us at email@example.com for lead times.
- One shelf
- Cherry solids and veneers
One of the most sought-after French interior decorators of our time, Jacques Garcia specializes in designing places of mythic status, like James Joyce's favorite restaurant and Oscar Wilde's Parisian residence. With a career that spans three decades, Garcia is inspired by Napoleonic extravagance and Zen minimalism alike. His Baker furniture collection reflects Garcia’s larger-than-life spirit with refined, classical shapes, a sense of warmth and livability, and luxurious comfort. These are pieces made to last a lifetime, and beyond.
All of our products ship free, but different brands have different shipping time frames. You will receive your tracking information via email on the day your item ships. See below to know when to expect your item to ship:
- Currey and Company, Ships within 2-4 Business Days
- Jonathan Charles, Ships within 7-14 Business Days
- Chelsea House, Ships within 4-7 Business Days
- Wildwood, Ships within 4-7 Business Days
- Aidan Gray, Ships within 4-7 Business Days
- Decorative Crafts, Ships within 3-5 Business Days
- Other Lines, Ships within 3-7 Business Days