Currey and Company St. Barts Blue Chandelier 9000-0830
Jamie Beckwith is the mastermind behind the St. Barts Blue Chandelier, which is made of wood beads in a mix of white, mist blue, and denim blue hues that echo the colors of the sea. These hang from a triple-tier wrought iron frame in a sugar white finish. The natural abaca rope on which the beads are strung is knotted and snipped by hand to leave elemental tassels that will flutter when stirred by a lively breeze. The beaded chandelier is one of several ocean-inspired designs by Beckwith; we also offer it as a two-tier pendant.
- Finish: Sugar White/Mist Blue/Demin Blue/Natural Rope
- Materials: Wrought Iron/Wood Beads/Abaca Rope
- Overall: 48.5"h x 33"dia.
- Adjustable Height: 53.5" to 120.5"
- Weight: 31 lb
- Lights: 7
- Watts per Socket/Item: 60/420
- Voltage: 120v
- Socket: E12
- Suggested Bulb: B Torpedo Tip
- Cord: 13' Silver