Currey and Company Shipwright Chandelier 9000-0754
Ian Thornton says of his design of the Shipwright Chandelier that he wanted to create a large chandelier with a nautical theme. He achieved this in spades with the abaca rope that wraps the ring holding the bobeches and candle arms. Made of wrought iron in a mix of French black and smokewood finishes, the rope chandelier is decidedly sea-side worthy but it also checks the box on modern farmhouse style.
- Finish: French Black/Smokewood/Natural Abaca Rope
- Materials: Wrought Iron/Abaca Rope
- Overall: 28"h x 38.5"dia.
- Adjustable Height: 34.5" to 102.5"
- Weight: 16 lb
- Lights: 6
- Watts per Socket/Item: 60/360
- Voltage: 120v
- Socket: E12
- Suggested Bulb: B Torpedo Tip
- Chain Included: 6' French Black
- Additional Chain: 0949
- Cord: 13' Black
- Canopy: 1"h x 6"dia.
- Canopy Shape: Round
- Removable Canopy: N