Currey and Company Serilana Chandelier 9000-0578
Taking a traditional shape and paring it down to its essence was Clarence Mallari’s modus operandi when he designed the Serilana Chandelier. The arcing metal arms extend from a central cog, as they do on many a traditional chandelier, but the sharp point in which they culminate to rise toward the light source is a contemporary move. The antique silver leaf finish, optic crystal and the cat’s eye droplets coalesce to enhance the beauty of this silver chandelier.
- Finish: Antique Silver Leaf/Natural
- Materials: Metal/Optic Crystal/Cat's Eye Stone
- Overall: 24.5"h x 47"dia.
- Adjustable Height: 31" to 99"
- Weight: 8 lb
- Lights: 5
- Watts per Socket/Item: 60/300
- Voltage: 120v
- Socket: E12
- Suggested Bulb: CA Flame Tip
- Chain Included: 6' Antique Silver Leaf
- Additional Chain: 0100-0115
- Cord: 13' Silver
- French Wired N
- Canopy: 1"h x 6"dia.
- Canopy Shape: Round