Currey and Company Rousham Chandelier 9000-0735
Our Rousham Chandelier, designed by Clarence Mallari, has an unusual accent on its fabric shade created by the twine panel made from recycled paper that is twisted and tightly wrapped around a metal frame. The panel made from the sustainable material, which is affixed to the center of the shade, is then coated with a sealant to protect it from moisture. The beige chandelier is suspended with aircraft cable and has a sugar white finish on the interior of the shade, which brightens the light.
- Finish: Beige/Sugar White
- Materials: Wrought Iron/Kraft Paper Twine
- Overall: 11.75"h x 30"dia.
- Adjustable Height: 25" to 144.5"
- Weight: 12 lb
- Lights: 6
- Watts per Socket/Item: 60/360
- Voltage: 120v
- Socket: E12
- Suggested Bulb: B Torpedo Tip
- Cord: 13' Silver
- Canopy: 1"h x 7.5"dia.
- Canopy Shape: Round
- Removable Canopy: N
- Shade Detail: Off White
- Shade Dimensions: 4" x 26" x 26"