Currey and Company Quennell Chandelier 9000-0539
The ice-cream-cone shaped shades on the Quennell Chandelier remind its designer, Clarence Mallari, of the treasured treat he had as child. He designed the gold chandelier, made of metal in an antique brass finish, to reflect a youthful attitude that is vibrant and fresh. The seeded glass canisters that diffuse the illumination flowing from the 12 lights were placed on slant to bring this composition even greater interest.
- Finish: Antique Brass
- Materials: Metal/Seeded Glass
- Overall: 31.25"h x 36.5"dia.
- Adjustable Height: 37.75" to 105.75"
- Weight: 30 lb
- Lights: 12
- Watts per Socket/Item: 25/300
- Voltage: 120v
- Socket: E12
- Suggested Bulb: CA Flame Tip
- Chain Included: 6' Antique Brass
- Additional Chain: 0594
- Cord: 13' Gold
- French Wired N
- Canopy: 1.15"h x 5.75"dia.
- Canopy Shape: Round