Currey and Company Plumeria Drum Chandelier 9000-0794
When Clarence Mallari designed the Plumeria Drum Chandelier, he was inspired by a perfume bottle by Lalique. The pattern that runs along the exterior of the shade of this white chandelier is made of laser-cut steel finished in hand-applied white gesso. The cutting of the metal involves significant engineering skills to pull off the symmetry and balance. We also offer the Plumeria as an orb chandelier.
- Finish: Gesso White
- Materials: Wrought Iron/Fabric
- Overall: 14.5"h x 26"dia.
- Adjustable Height: 17.5" to 59.5"
- Weight: 15 lb
- Lights: 3
- Watts per Socket/Item: 60/180
- Voltage: 120v
- Socket: E12
- Suggested Bulb: B Torpedo Tip
- Rods Included: 6,12,12,12" Painted Gesso White
- Additional Rods: 9000-0794-KIT
- Cord: 13' Silver
- Canopy: 1"h x 6"dia.
- Canopy Shape: Round
- Removable Canopy: N
- Shade Detail: White
- Shade Dimensions: 9.5" x 25" x 25"