Currey and Company Peace Lily Chandelier 9000-0734
Made of wrought iron in a gesso white finish on the exterior and a silver leaf finish on the interior of its shades, the Peace Lily Chandelier is one of our designs that proves how a brute material can be made to appear delicate. The white chandelier with its floral motif is a versatile design about which its creator Tom Caldwell said, "I chose a gesso finish with silver leaf accents to fit it into the genre of 1920s Paris styling I had in mind." We also offer the Peace Lily as a wall sconce.
- Finish: Gesso White/Silver Leaf
- Materials: Wrought Iron
- Overall: 23.75"h x 47"dia.
- Adjustable Height: 28" to 72.25"
- Weight: 11 lb
- Lights: 6
- Watts per Socket/Item: 60/360
- Voltage: 120v
- Socket: E12
- Suggested Bulb: B Torpedo Tip
- Rods Included: 8"", 14"", 20""
- Additional Rods: 9000-0734-KIT
- Cord: 13' Silver
- Canopy: 1"h x 6"dia.
- Canopy Shape: Round
- Removable Canopy: N