Currey and Company Orson Chandelier 9000-0511
The traditional shape of the Orson Chandelier harkens back to the days where rope was first used to ornament light fixtures meant for nautical locales. But we rendered this handsome chandelier in wrought iron that we have treated to a light Molé finish. The mild patina and the clear glass canisters are design notes that give this fixture an uptick in style. It would be ideal in a masculine setting with an industrial chic appeal, such as a bar or a restaurant with a slight edge to its design notes.
- Finish: Light Molé
- Materials: Wrought Iron/Glass
- Overall: 39"h x 45"dia.
- Adjustable Height: 45.5" to 113.5"
- Weight: 31 lb
- Lights: 8
- Watts per Socket/Item: 60/480
- Voltage: 120v
- Socket: E12
- Suggested Bulb: CA Flame Tip
- Chain Included: 6' Light Mole
- Additional Chain: 0100-0107
- Canopy: 1"h x 6"dia.
- Canopy Shape: Round