Currey and Company Lapidus Two-Tiered Chandelier 9000-0664
$2,851.00Here to help. Message us here with a question.
One of the most iconic buildings in Miami Beach is the Fontainebleau, which reminds the designer of the Lapidus Two-Tiered Chandelier, Sasha Bikoff, of the heyday of Frank Sinatra and the famed Rat Pack. An homage to Morris Lapidus who designed the building in the 1950s, the white chandelier mimics the shape of the arches and the cheese-hole pattern ornamenting the resort. The chandelier is made of wrought iron in a sugar white finish. We offer the Lapidus in a number of designs.
- Finish: Sugar White
- Materials: Wrought Iron/Wood/Acrylic
- Overall: 35"h x 30"dia.
- Adjustable Height: 38.5" to 82.5"
- Weight: 50 lb
- Lights: 10
- Watts per Socket/Item: 60/600
- Voltage: 120v
- Socket: E12
- Suggested Bulb: G Globe
- Rods Included: 8", 14", 20" Sugar White
- Additional Rods: 9000-0662-KIT
- Cord: 13' Silver
- Canopy: 1"h x 6"dia.
- Canopy Shape: Round
- Removable Canopy: N
- Diffuser: White Acrylic
All of our products ship free, but different brands have different shipping time frames. You will receive your tracking information via email on the day your item ships. See below to know when to expect your item to ship:
- Currey and Company, Ships within 2-4 Business Days
- Jonathan Charles, Ships within 7-14 Business Days
- Chelsea House, Ships within 4-7 Business Days
- Wildwood, Ships within 4-7 Business Days
- Aidan Gray, Ships within 4-7 Business Days
- Decorative Crafts, Ships within 3-5 Business Days
- Other Lines, Ships within 3-7 Business Days