Currey and Company Kingali Chandelier 9000-0553
$1,990Here to help. Message us here with a question.
Clarence Mallari designed the Kingali Chandelier with an inverted ziggurat pyramid in mind, the interlocking sections of natural Rattan enlivened by wrought iron in a New Brass finish. Aesthetically, this classic design would be right at home in the Villas designed in Palm Beach by Addison Mizner and John L. Volk, both of whom brought their Mediterranean Revival and Spanish Colonial Revival styles with a Bahamian twist to the southern coast of Florida during the early 20th-century. This rattan chandelier is accompanied by a wall sconce, a lantern and larger chandelier in the Kingali family.
- Finish: Natural/New Brass
- Materials: Rattan/Wrought Iron
- Overall: 40"h x 26"dia.
- Adjustable Height: 46" to 112.5"
- Weight: 18 lb
- Lights: 7
- Watts per Socket/Item: 60/420
- Voltage: 120v
- Socket: E12
- Suggested Bulb: G Globe
- Chain Included: 6' New Brass
- Additional Chain: 0100-0069
- Cord: 13' Gold
- French Wired N
- Canopy: 1"h x 6"dia.
- Canopy Shape: Round
- Removable Canopy: N
All of our products ship free, but different brands have different shipping time frames. You will receive your tracking information via email on the day your item ships. See below to know when to expect your item to ship:
- Currey and Company, Ships within 2-4 Business Days
- Jonathan Charles, Ships within 7-14 Business Days
- Chelsea House, Ships within 4-7 Business Days
- Wildwood, Ships within 4-7 Business Days
- Aidan Gray, Ships within 4-7 Business Days
- Decorative Crafts, Ships within 3-5 Business Days
- Other Lines, Ships within 3-7 Business Days