Currey and Company Janelle Ink Settee 7000-0242
Aimee Kurzner’s inspiration for the Janelle Ink Settee was an Art Deco shell chair. The frame is made of Beech wood with a caviar black finish, and the F0201 Velluto Ink fabric is made of 100 percent polyester. This navy blue settee with a black frame is one of two items in the Janelle family of furnishings, the other a chair. Cleaning code: S. Also available in muslin.
- Finish: Caviar Black
- Materials: Beech/Mahogany/F0201 Velluto Ink
- Overall: 34"h x 53"w x 26.5"d
- Outside Dimensions: 34"h x 53"w x 26.5"d
- Inside Dimensions: 49"w x 20"d
- Arm Height: 24"
- Seat Height: 16.75"
- Weight: 50 lb
- Floor Protection: Nylon Glides