Currey and Company Idris Chandelier 9000-0837
Ian Thornton was inspired to explore how to take palm fronds, known for how vigorously they wave in the wind, and turn them into a pared-down orderly arrangement with the Idris Chandelier. The wrought iron in a light pyrite bronze finish is made of laser-cut metal. It surrounds the shade, which is made of grasscloth. This is one of our tan chandeliers that will cast interesting shadows on surrounding surfaces.
- Finish: Light Pyrite Bronze/Smokewood
- Materials: Wrought Iron/Fabric
- Overall: 13.25"h x 34.25"dia.
- Adjustable Height: 16" to 58"
- Weight: 10 lb
- Lights: 6
- Watts per Socket/Item: 60/360
- Voltage: 120v
- Socket: E12
- Suggested Bulb: B Torpedo Tip
- Rods Included: Light Pyrite Bronze
- Cord: 13' Silver
- Shade Detail: Natural Fabric
- Shade Dimensions: 9.5" x 30" x 30"