Currey and Company Gaborone Chandelier 9000-0560
Working with natural materials like rattan is a strong suit of our artisans, who’ve taken the reeds and woven them into a work of art in our Gaborone Chandelier. The metal on this swirling composition is wrought iron that has been treated to a contemporary gold leaf finish. The hanging hardware on this natural rattan chandelier and the pointed cap at its bottom-most point add to the warmth of this lovely fixtures.
- Finish: Natural/Contemporary Gold Leaf
- Materials: Rattan/Wrought Iron
- Overall: 40"h x 40"dia.
- Adjustable Height: 46.5" to 113"
- Weight: 18 lb
- Lights: 4
- Watts per Socket/Item: 60/240
- Voltage: 120v
- Socket: E12
- Suggested Bulb: CA Flame Tip
- Chain Included: 6' Contemporary Gold Leaf
- Additional Chain: 0690
- Cord: 13' Gold
- French Wired N
- Canopy: 1"h x 6"dia.
- Canopy Shape: Round