Currey and Company Crossroads Table Lamp 6000-0499
The rough terracotta from which our Crossroads Table Lamp is made gives this luminary the feeling it could have been unearthed on the King’s Highway a millennium ago. The striations carved into the surface of the lamp make it appear as if it has been composed in rows of clay stacked by a potter’s hand. The natural linen drum shade atop the lamp plays to the textural appeal we have achieved with this composition.
- Finish: Rough Terracotta/Satin Black
- Materials: Terracotta/Wrought Iron
- Overall: 29.75"h x 19"w x 19"d
- Base Dimensions: N/A"h
- Body: 16.25"h x 11.25"dia.
- Neck: 1.5"
- Harp: 9.5"
- Weight: 24 lb
- Watts per Socket/Item: 150/150
- Voltage: 120v
- Socket: E26
- Suggested Bulb: A Standard
- Cord: 8' Gold
- Switch: 3-Way Turn Knob
- Shade Detail: Natural Linen
- Shade Dimensions: 12" x 18" x 19"
- Finial Shape: Ball