Currey and Company Brightman Pendant 9000-0592
Flowing from the mind of Tom Caldwell, the design of the Brightman Pendant is an homage to a light fixture that would have lit an institutional mid-century kitchen, but with a modern vibe. Made of metal in a polished nickel, the finish mimics the industrial sink faucets of that era and the mouth-blown seeded glass shade harkens back to that past as well. This silver pendant is an example of how historical designs can be made contemporary in the right designer’s hands. We also offer the Brightman in a chandelier.
- Finish: Polished Nickel
- Materials: Metal/Seeded Glass
- Overall: 10.25"h x 14"dia.
- Adjustable Height: 13.75" to 60"
- Weight: 6 lb
- Lights: 1
- Watts per Socket/Item: 40/40
- Voltage: 120v
- Socket: E12
- Suggested Bulb: G Globe
- Rods Included: 6", 3 sets of 12" Polished Nickel
- Additional Rods: 9000-0592-KIT
- Cord: 13' Silver
- French Wired N
- Canopy: 1.25"h x 5.75"dia.
- Canopy Shape: Round