Currey and Company Bird of Paradise Chandelier 9000-0766
Clarence Mallari designed the Bird of Paradise Chandelier, which he notes is another of his nature-inspired fixtures. The design is based on the abaca leaf, which is cast in aluminum in an antique brass finish. The gold chandelier has six candelabra sockets and it is suspended with a chain that connects to a thin central stem through a tear-drop-shaped element. The way the leaves and stems curve around the fixture where they are mounted makes this one of our most graceful contemporary chandeliers.
- Finish: Antique Brass
- Materials: Brass/Wrought Iron
- Overall: 24.5"h x 33"dia.
- Adjustable Height: 31" to 99"
- Weight: 19 lb
- Lights: 6
- Watts per Socket/Item: 25/150
- Voltage: 120v
- Socket: E12
- Suggested Bulb: A Standard
- Chain Included: 6' Antique Brass
- Additional Chain: 0100-0143
- Convertible to Semi-Flush Mount: Yes
- Cord: 13' Silver