Currey and Company Bannerman Lantern 9000-0529
$1,410Here to help. Message us here with a question.
Our Bannerman Lantern was conceived by Clarence Mallari as a nod to material that springs from mother earth and is a building block of the construction trade. He designed the concrete to be clipped in place by wrought iron hardware. The metal and the candle-sleeves have been treated to a Hiroshi gray finish while the polished concrete has been left natural. The concrete lantern is one of several in the Bannerman family of light fixtures designed by Clarence.
- Finish: Hiroshi Gray/Polished Concrete
- Materials: Wrought Iron/Concrete
- Overall: 21"h x 22"dia.
- Adjustable Height: 27.75" to 96"
- Weight: 27 lb
- Lights: 4
- Watts per Socket/Item: 60/240
- Voltage: 120v
- Socket: E12
- Suggested Bulb: G Globe
- Chain Included: 6' Hiroshi
- Additional Chain: 0709
- Cord: 13' Silver
- French Wired N
- Canopy: 1"h x 6"dia.
- Canopy Shape: Round
All of our products ship free, but different brands have different shipping time frames. You will receive your tracking information via email on the day your item ships. See below to know when to expect your item to ship:
- Currey and Company, Ships within 2-4 Business Days
- Jonathan Charles, Ships within 7-14 Business Days
- Chelsea House, Ships within 4-7 Business Days
- Wildwood, Ships within 4-7 Business Days
- Aidan Gray, Ships within 4-7 Business Days
- Decorative Crafts, Ships within 3-5 Business Days
- Other Lines, Ships within 3-7 Business Days