Currey and Company Africa Oval Chandelier 9000-0561
$2,240Here to help. Message us here with a question.
Named for a vast continent that holds some of the world’s most exotic natural resources, our Africa Oval Chandelier is a hand-crafted piece woven from elemental materials. The hardware that suspends the natural shade is made of wrought iron, the metal and the interior of the shade in a Hiroshi gray finish to moderate the warmth of the light wafting through the natural rattan shade.
- Finish: Natural/Hiroshi Gray
- Materials: Rattan/Wrought Iron
- Overall: 8.5"h x 41.5"w x 21.5"d
- Adjustable Height: 18" to 81"
- Weight: 19 lb
- Lights: 8
- Watts per Socket/Item: 60/480
- Voltage: 120v
- Socket: E12
- Suggested Bulb: CA Flame Tip
- Cord: 13' Silver
- French Wired N
- Canopy: 3.5"h x 8.75"dia.
- Canopy Shape: Round
All of our products ship free, but different brands have different shipping time frames. You will receive your tracking information via email on the day your item ships. See below to know when to expect your item to ship:
- Currey and Company, Ships within 2-4 Business Days
- Jonathan Charles, Ships within 7-14 Business Days
- Chelsea House, Ships within 4-7 Business Days
- Wildwood, Ships within 4-7 Business Days
- Aidan Gray, Ships within 4-7 Business Days
- Decorative Crafts, Ships within 3-5 Business Days
- Other Lines, Ships within 3-7 Business Days