Baker Furniture Atelier Bench No. 8616 by Thomas Pheasant
$3,045.00Here to help. Message us here with a question.
Thomas Pheasant imagined the Atelier Bench as a more lightly scaled and tightly upholstered look. The frame takes a more prominent role, and the legs are flared in the neoclassical traditions of a classical age. Where the upholstery meets the wood frame, the cushion actually extends over the top to create a cap of sorts. That makes the construction part of the visual appeal of the item - like a complex joint Baker Furniture might use on a large cabinet. Each end has a distinnt ribbed Bronze finger pull. The neoclassical look of the Atelier Bench allows its personality to change with the fabric choice. It can, however, provide a truly contemporary option for the end of a bed, an entryway, or as party seating. The crown, related geometry, and support have been designed to offer the comfort expected of a classic Baker piece.
As Shown: 28-210 fabric, Luxe finish
W 52.25in 132.7cm D 16.75in 42.5cm H 19in 48.3cm
All of our products ship free, but different brands have different shipping time frames. You will receive your tracking information via email on the day your item ships. See below to know when to expect your item to ship:
- Currey and Company, Ships within 2-4 Business Days
- Jonathan Charles, Ships within 7-14 Business Days
- Chelsea House, Ships within 4-7 Business Days
- Wildwood, Ships within 4-7 Business Days
- Aidan Gray, Ships within 4-7 Business Days
- Decorative Crafts, Ships within 3-5 Business Days
- Other Lines, Ships within 3-7 Business Days