Aidan Gray Camac Fragment D276
$165Here to help. Message us here with a question.
Our Camac Fragment evokes an elegance that had its heyday when Marie Antoinette and her favorite courtiers listened to the glorious strains of the harp in Versailles’ magnificent salons. It was during this era when the carved harps became works of art in their own right, their intricate motifs making them prized possessions to be left uncovered. Made of cast resin, our floral sculpture that pays homage to this epoch has been treated to an aged gold finish for added patina.
|Color||Antique Gold||Height||13 IN||Width||5 IN|
All of our products ship free, but different brands have different shipping time frames. You will receive your tracking information via email on the day your item ships. See below to know when to expect your item to ship:
- Currey and Company, Ships within 2-4 Business Days
- Jonathan Charles, Ships within 7-14 Business Days
- Chelsea House, Ships within 4-7 Business Days
- Wildwood, Ships within 4-7 Business Days
- Aidan Gray, Ships within 4-7 Business Days
- Decorative Crafts, Ships within 3-5 Business Days
- Other Lines, Ships within 3-7 Business Days