Barry Goralnick designed the Artemis Leather Chair. With its Greek Key wood inlay in the inside back, leather on the outside back, and brass ferrules, the chair is an update on the classic Klismos chair. Most Klismos chairs are more known for their look than comfort. This chair is designed for comfort first, with modern proportions that include a wider, deeper seat. Made of Beech wood in a caviar black finish, the dark brown chair has a tailored feel with its milk leather upholstery.
- Finish: Caviar Black/Brushed Brass/Milk Leather
- Materials: Beech/Brass/Milk Leather
- Overall: 34.25"h x 24.5"w x 23.75"d
- Outside Dimensions: 34.25"h x 24.5"w x 23.75"d
- Inside Dimensions: 18"w x 19"d
- Arm Height: 23.5"
- Seat Height: 18.5"
- Weight: 23 lb
- Floor Protection: Nylon Glides